Well well well. What do we have here. I am usually really all about home-made everything. I make my own plant based milk, granola, … I am just a big fan of making as much as possible myself. But this recipe is like literally the opposite. I guess that’s how it gets sometimes when life gets busy? But I hope you find some inspiration in it. It’s a cool thing to make for guests or with kids (I had neither, me and Klemen devoured everything ourselves).
Have fun with these vegan ice-cream sandwiches. They are so easy to make and delicious too.. The crunch is real!
Vegan ice-cream sandwiches
Easy summer treat made from pre-bought ingredients. An elevated ice-cream we could also say.
- Dark chocolate, cookies and roasted almonds (1:1:1 ratio)
- Cookies (I used Veganz lemon cookies)
- Vegan ice cream (I used Valsoia)
- Step 1 Chop dark chocolate, cookies and almonds.
- Step 2 Cut out smaller pieces of ice-cream and place a cookie on each side. Roll sides in the chocolate-cookies-almonds mixture.
- Step 3 Eat right away or freeze until you want to use it.
Play with different nuts and flavors of cookies.
I was wondering where to sneak in some rum but didn’t succeed. Do you have any suggestion?