My greatest grandma in the world packed my bag with salad, rocket salad, parsley, onions and other goodies from her garden today. And after whole day of moving to a new place the first thought in the evening was “I want to eat everything”. (right after I craved burek). And so I prepared this deliciousness that gives you loads of energy, vitamins and the combination of flavours is kicking ass.
**For 2 people; Very easy; 20 minutes**
For the plate
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
2 bunches of rocket salad
10 leaves of lettuce
200 g beans
1 smaller onion
For the topping:
1 dl of water
3 tablespoons of tahini
1 teaspoon of honey (maple syrup for vegan version)
3 cloves of garlic
1 cm of ginger
1 tablespoon of parsley
1 teaspoon of vinegar
3 tablespoons of sesame
2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them to smaller pieces. Pour melted coconut oil over it and mix well. Broil on 200 °C in the oven for around 10 minutes or until they are nicely baked. I like my veggies best when it’s getting a bit black around the corners.
- Place all the ingredients for the topping in blender and blend for around one minute. Taste and add stuff I you need to.
- Roast sesame in a pan for a few minutes and mix well until it becomes golden.
- Wash lettuce and rocket salad. Slice the onion.
- Place rocket salad, lettuce, beans, onion, roasted potato and carrots on the plate. Drizzle with the topping and sprinkle with sesame and parsley.
Try also other veggies and spices.