I don’t have a long intro for this pink milkshake (vegan, sugar-free) . I like to cut down on sugar in my treats and this is how I do it 🙂 Cheers!
Pink milkshake (vegan, sugar-free)
Sugar-free milkshake that is vegan and also pink. Hehe
- 6 dl of plant-based milk (soy or almond work really well)
- 4 frozen bananas
- 300g of strawberries or raspberries (preferably frozen)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- For decoration
- Melted dark chocolate, nuts, whipped plant-based cream.
- Step 1 Blend really well all the ingredients for milkshake in a blender.
- Step 2 You can decorate the borders of your jars with melted chocolate and chopped nuts and add some plan-based whipped cream.
If you don’t have frozen bananas you can partially solve that with adding ice while blending.