So even though there is already one tofu cheesecake on the blog I wanted to make another one. Only this time without baking. (Because the rumor has it that summer is here even though it is actually raining 24⁄7). So I am presenting to you mini no-bake lemon and ginger tofu cheesecakes that you can enjoy with a nice glass of lemonade without guilt because I didn’t put any sugar in them and yet they are delicioso.
Mini no-bake lemon and ginger tofu cheesecakes (sugar-free)
Simple no-bake lemon and ginger tofu cheesecakes that you can quickly make in hot summer days
- For the crust
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g raisins
- Pinch of salt
- For the cream
- 400 g of ‘I like tofu’ tofu (preferably lemon and ginger flavor)
- 3 teaspoons of grated ginger
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons of honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- For the decoration
- Fresh mint
- Step 1 Blend well all the ingredients for the crust in a small food processor.
- Step 2 Blend well all the ingredients for the cream either with a blender or with a food processor.
- Step 3 Take your molds (I used 4 pieces with Ø 9cm.1 Place plastic foil on them and then distribute evenly in all four the crust and press it down well.
- Step 4 Add cream and distribute it evenly. Put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Step 5 Take out of molds and foil, serve and top with mint leaves and fresh blueberries.
1 I know that not everyone has Ø 9cm pie molds at home. So you can use whatever you have! Muffin tray, even cups. The foil will help you get the cakes out easily 🙂