I really love oven thingies – i just cut some veggies I have in the fridge, add oil and spices and put in the oven. I then serve the veggies with some topping or simply dip the roasted veggies in tomato sauce or sour cream. This time I used the tofu that I marinaded in honey, garlic, lemon juice and live oil. Mmm 🙂
For 2 people; Very simple; 10 minutes for preparing; 15 min for baking
200 g tofu
2 cloves of garlic; minced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of honey
Juice of 1⁄2 of lemon
1 pinch of salt
Veggies of your choice, I used:
1 mini broccoli
1⁄2 sweet potato
1 fistful cooked sting beans
1⁄2 red pepper
1/2 yellow pepper
3 tablespoons of oil (I used coconut oil)
- Cut the tofu to small slices and marinade it in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, honey and salt. Set aside.
- Turn the oven to 200°C and start with cutting the vegetables.
- When you are done with cutting place it on a baking tray with some baking paper on it and cover it with oil. Mix well. Put in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the tofu and bake for 5 minutes on grill option.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve.
As I mentioned above – toppings are very welcomed guests 🙂