All of the sudden I had 40 eggs from 2 grandmas. Besides I had some old bread and homegrown asparagus. I planned a feast really quickly. And the result was this amazing souffle that you can prepare 1 2 3 for breakfast or a snack.
For 4 people; Very easy; 30 minutes
4 pieces of bread
4 dl milk (if you want extra flavour you can use 3 dl of milk and 1 dl of cream)
2 teaspoons of powdered garlic
300 g asparagus
100 g bacon
Optional: spring onion
- Start preheating the oven on 180°.
- Cut the bread to cubes and put them in the baking tray.
- In a bowl mix eggs well then add milk, powdered garlic and salt and mix again. At the end add asparagus cut to 2 cm pieces and pour the mixture over the bread.
- Sprinkle bacon cut to small pieces over it and if you want young onion also.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or till you see that eggs aren’t liquid and bacon looks nicely crunchy.
- Serve warm
You can use whichever type of bread you want. I used the white one.